Christina Harrison: Links
- WYPR - The SIGNAL
Interview on WYPR"S the SIGNAL. Hear Christina's interview with Aaron Henkin on Friday November 13th 2009
How to search the archives:
1. Click old entries
2. Scroll to my photo
3. Click "here" in brown - for MP3
4. Scroll down to Previous Features
5. Air Date - 11/13
6. Hit play button
- Excellent and reliable site for any order; especially Overseas and credit card purchases.
- You Tube
- Check out videos just uploaded singing live at The Historic Rogers Tavern, Perryville, MD 1999 accompanied by Bill belcher on guitar. Please click on high quality
- You Tube Interview with the Down Neck Gazette
- Studio 432 Art Store
Wonderful store! My cds are available here in Perryville, MD.
- Beautiful crafts and wool store in Chesapeake City, MD and Christina's cds.
- Beautiful location near Deep Creek Lake, MD; especially in the Fall. Christina has performed many concerts here.
- With a Scottish theme in Granite Falls, NC. Convenient for the Grandfather Mountain Scottlish Games.
- The beautiful location where Christina's cd: "Lassie Wi' the Lint-white Locks" was recorded. Self catering cottages dating back to 1709 in Auchterarder (Gleneagles) Perthshire Scotland.
- Live 365 Radio Station
They have some of my music for you to hear.
- Chesapeake Arts Council
Christina's upcoming concerts in May for the Chesapeake Arts Council
- McHenry Scottish Festival
Christina's concerts here in June
- Steppingstone Museum Havre de Grace, MD
Upcoming Celtic Festival in June
- Long Island Scottish Games
5oth Anniverary this year.
Christina will be performing all day - go to her calendar on the home page.
Christina and Carl Peterson will be doing a show together on the main stage during the day.